Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Granny Anomaly

Happy April 2nd! April Fool's! Happy April 1st! Today we pranked Sheen and though not very complicated it was pretty funny. I think I'm catching something unfortunately because my nose and throat are super raw/sore. I'm also kind of congested but not the kind when you can breath but rather when you can breathe through your nose but it's snotty at the back, sorta. Plus I'm sneeze spewing on everything. The keyboard and part of the desk now have sneeze on them. My throat hurts! AAARGH! I refuse to be sick over spring break. I am going to get better!!! Erg, my head/nose/throat/stomach hurts. Oh ya, has anyone seen this years Gmail April Fool's Joke? They're basically saying that you can now send an email and have your recipient receive it in the past. If you choose say 1 hour and you send it at 2 o'clock, whoever you send it too will receive it at 1 o'clock, 1 hour ago. Last year they said they now had a button that you could click to have a printout of your email made and mailed to you. Another interesting thing, we have three garage doors in our garage. One is not used, one is for our van, and one is for our acura. Currently the acura has a dead battery and we've been meaning to jump it and take it to the car fixing place because it needs a new battery. Well the door behind our van broke down, and we basically had no way to get out of the garage with the acura still dead, and the repair people aren't coming until tomorrow after we needed to get to school, and my mom and I have a mani-pedi appointment at six which with no car we had no way to get too. Thanks to my go-getter attitude we jumped the acura with the van, moved the acura out of the garage, and my mom amazingly maneuvered the van out of the garage through the garage door behind the acura. It took awhile to get the van out because obviously we had very little "leg room" to get around in. Anyways that what we just finished doing. and now I just finished posted. And that's I just finished doing. Riiiiiiiiight... .. ... .. ...now

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

how did you prank sheen? you never told me.

Gemma said...

oh. we put a big long peice of paper covering up her locker so that when she opened her locker there was just the white paper covering everything up.

Gemma said...

That was funny.