Well today was my last in Florida. Tomorrow morning I take my leave. It was a fun day although not anything huge. We went to this bead place on St. Armand's and I got a bunch of pretty beads including some mood beads. We got back from dinner and I was thinking about what had happened at lunch. It wasn't as bad at dinner but I had been thinking about how annoying it is when you go to a fancy restaurant and the menu is written in like another language. Well the restaurant we went to was a Spanish restaurant and all the titles of the dishes were in half Spanish half English. I also don't like it when I'm at a restaurant and I have barely any time to decide on what I'm eating and that happened. I was scanning through the menu of Spanish named delicacies and searching for something I wasn't to picky to eat. Like an enchilada or maybe a simple quesadilla, but nooo! All these weird elaborate dishes. I always feel so pressured in those situations.
I started this post yesterday but didn't finish so I didn't post it so actually in a little bit we'll be heading to the airport. I don't wanna go back to school!!! Sigh* I don't even feel like doing track. Oh ya, I lost my tooth yesterday. (I also ate alligator at dinner yesterday) See ya I gotta go finish my donut before we leave.
16 comments:
i've had alligator before. it's pretty good. i don't think we have track monday and tuesday. also, why can't the restaurant people just write taco, or burrito, instead of the "fancy words that you have to be hispanic to know"?
I actually didn't like it because it was kind of tough. But it tasted good. Plus so often at some places the food is titled in like fratalianermanese, a mish mosh of langauges.
i don't want dpring break to end!
I don't want dpring break to end either. Or spring break, in fact.
who was the anonymous?
me
Oh yeah, that helps.
laura
o.
That anonymous was NOT me.
Ok, I'm officially confused.
Been looking over old posts, wish I knew who the anonymous was. Shall it ever be known??? Who knows! Actually I've done my fair share of anonymousing on others websites. For instance, I'll just say I like to go by eh. Still wishing I new who the anonymous was. :P
plaguing*
So it was laura!!!! Why do you lie laura? This has caused me so much confusion because of that.
Post a Comment