Friday, April 25, 2008

Oh My

Well, last night, from midnight to around 4 in the morning, I spent my time projectile vomiting and having diarrhea. EEEW! I won't give any disgusting details because I'm still woozy as it is. But a more proper description for my night was, exhausting. I got up at least 15 times to puke and or do business. Quite awful. I felt like I was going to die from exhaustion or dehydration before the night was over because I couldn't get any sleep cause I kept having to get up, and I couldn't drink anything because I'd end up rejecting it and oh great more vomit! So now I'm really tired, obviously not at school, and drinking some sprite my mom got me because you know even if I throw it up again later I'll at least have gotten some calories, plus it's settling my stomach a little. Unfortunately I really just have to stay sitting still. If I walk around to much I get sickish again. I think I'm going to be losing some sprite and banana soon. (my meager, only food I could keep down, breakfast) I'm trying to keep it down, because I'm still starving but if I eat to much it's back the toilet for me. Groan* My stomach hurts. Also, I was wondering why everything in my life these days is being prophesied. For instance, in the two days before the earthquake we had an earthquake drill and the very day before it happened my mom was talking to our neighbor from California saying that we don't have all those earthquakes here as they do in California. And now the day before my vomiting spree, in science class we were talking about vomiting and I told the story of Spencer's morning vomit escapade. One thing I keep relating my illness to is this card a guy made among others on his site that explains the "1000 Blank White Cards" game. Here's the site to look at... http://www.geocities.com/nconner23/bwcards.html The card is on the site. Just scroll down. You'll be able to tell which one I'm relating to.


This is a little after I just finished this post. I've decided not to double post and just add on here. I was looking around my blog and, guys remember on "The Thing About Fancy Restaurants" when someone posted anonymous and said they were Laura but it wasn't Laura? Well, obviously this is the same pest who said my blog was good or something like that and we still don't know who it is. Also back to my phrase from the other day, heck, I just don't care. I don't mind having someone I don't know on my blog. Hmm. It seems as though I should, but my guess is that I have some relation to this person because otherwise if were someone who I didn't know, they would put their name. Plus, I think the anonymous person left, or died, or fell down a well and broke their spine, oooor...Whatever. Heck, I just don't care! And now I'm off to vomit and have diarrhea. Urrrg, I hate sickness.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

poor u
i feel bad 4 u
but seriously gemz...
TMI
(no offense)

Gemma said...

Sorry! Whenever I'm sick I don't tend to be aware the disgusting impact my descriptions cause.

Gemma said...

Okay, I cannot believe that I compared myself to the card on that site. When I went to look at it again just now I burst out laughing because of how ridiculously disgusting it is.