Thursday, April 17, 2008
Bothered By the World
I know I know. Why does she keep posting, and complaining about everything. I don't know why! I guess I just am, for some reason being needy. Also recently I just haven't been able to shut up. I need to work on self control otherwise I'll never be a solemn, calm, wise person. And will I face indecision my whole life?!? Also right now I was just thinking about school and as a whole I am quite disgusted with the behavior of some kids. I mean I don't exempt myself but I have never been so rude as to call someone a bitch behind their back or to their face or anytime in front of other people(ok I have said a bad word before but it was only at one time and it was the only description that could be used. plus I still feel bad about it because I know cursing is wrong especially in front of other people. nothing is worse than to curse openly once or twice in front of someone because it's very rude. which is one of the reasons why I feel so bad about cursing. this parentheses bubble has gone on long enough. back to the topic!) Too many kids our age, in our school, are behaving as they think that older kids behave. They may think they're acting mature or cool but they're being immature. They curse, say less than appropriate things. I'm not sure, but it seems that recently it's just been getting worse. Maybe I'm being stupid, overreacting, or just exaggerating. Infact, I bet I am! But still, the quick transit from a younger school to an older school does not make dating, cussing, or being obnoxious, disgusting and being just plain wrong and gross all ok things to do. I hope I'm not bothering anyone and I probably am but this blog has become a bit of a place to let off my recent exasperation. And anyway, it is my blog isn't it? =D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
that is so true, Gem. I'm glad someone finally came out and said it.
it seems to me middle school kids do this to be mature like highschool students. but what they don't understand is that highschool isn't like this. and so through their attempt to be mature, they are acting quite immature.
Post a Comment