Sunday, April 6, 2008

Visiting In Florida

Hey peoples! Today's little update: Today we.... took a walk and saw a (my g'ma estimates 6 month old) gator in the pond. Swam in the pool. Ate lunch. Went to the water front to see a bunch of big sculptures they have up(I'll post pics of them as soon as I can) Then we had gelato. And then we watched the movie "The Visitor" for the Florida Film Festival. And now I'm typing this. It's been a fun day! Time for dinner bye!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

today, i am...

cleaning my closet *shudder*

baking brownies

watching old disney movies(but I'm not sure if out vhs is hooked up, so this might backfire)

Gemma said...

cool. Maybe you'll find a live bunny rabbit in your closet and you can name it floppers!

Anonymous said...

what is a gelato? i got a new bike yesterday, so we might go have a family bike ride.

Gemma said...

fun. gelato is basically softer but not soft serve ice cream

Gemma said...

Okay, I've been looking back over all my old posts and I have to say my definition is not correct. Gelato is actually supposed to be sweeter but the difference to me is that it seems softer.