Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Now I Am Special

Well, I'm home sick as you may have guessed. I seem to have caught myself a throat cold. A moment ago, in my boredom, I was listening to music and singing along and I realised how congested I am. My voice was uncomfortably nasal. So I thought hey how about I try that netti pot thing some guy commented about on Mr. Carter's blog. (I specifically remembered it because I had wanted to try it if I ever got a cold or stuffed up nose) Oh, if you don't know what it is this is a netti pot http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8088601054116305488 Obviously I don't own a netti pot otherwise my mom would've been shoving it up my nose and clearing me up this morning so I could go to school. Instead I used a plastic cup that I sort of pinched so I had a bit of a spout. I didn't put in salt because I was scared it would sting or something but I did pour the water in my nose. Instead of flowing out my other nostril though, the water went down my nose because I had my head tilted back and I ended up drinking water through my nose. Weird huh? It was cool though. I may have to try again. But now I'm like one of those people who can do special stuff like drink something and then cry it out of their eyes. Or someone who can stick a corn kernel in their nose and pop it out of their cornea. Ouch. Never mind then.

No comments: