Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Back From Space
Well we just got back from spending the night with my aunt and uncle in Jupiter, Florida so I figured I'd give a little update since I want to. On Monday, since Sasha is also in Florida in a place near us, she and I met up in St. Armands Circle after Mom, Spencer, G'ma, and I walked across the bridge and to the circle to have lunch. We went back to her place and played around at the beach and looked for shells. Then on Tuseday Mom and Spencer and I left in the morning to drive to Jupiter to my aunt and uncles. We spend Tuesday and Wednesday with them and just got back. While we were there we: climbed and toured a lighthouse, went to an animal sanctuary with a crocadile and an alligator, florida panther, tons of various birds including some bald eagles, and even skunks all among the many other animals they had to see, and we went to a little beach. So it was all pretty fun. I wish I had banana chips though, or some chocolate.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
so ur in Florida,
& ur wishin 4 banana chips & chocolate??
ur crazy
jk
hope ur havin fun!!
=)
Got me some banana chips!
Post a Comment