Sunday, April 27, 2008

I Promise That I'm Not Wasting Trees

Ok now I am completely convinced that we (as in me, laura obviously because she is a great singer, eric too cause we all know he can sing also(perhaps the part of the guy with mustard on his pants because that's a large part that needs to be filled and my thoughts are that we may have trouble getting some guys to do it), emma, and natalie, and sophia, and sheen and whoever else I can drag into a part will also be made a part of this) as I was saying before that ginormous parantheyse bubble, that we need to do "Can I Get A Napkin (Please)" for the talent show next year. It's perfect. The music is good, it's comedy, it's music, it's acting, and it's very easy to sing. Plus they offer the lyrics and backround instrumental to the song on the Improv Everywhere website. (I have now downloaded these essentials) Unfortunately it doesn't provide sheet music but that's okay because it has very simple pitches and since the backround music is provided you don't need to record your own or something. It's so perfect for the talent show. We've got to do it!! I will remember this till next year and I will beg (if need be, force=P) you all to do it.

Here's the song as the two guys who made it sang it through with the instrumental music it goes with.


10 comments:

Eric said...

I'm in. That sounds awesome.

Anonymous said...

Maybe. I'll have to listen to it later. And I know that you can beg. Remember when you dropped to your knees in the middle of the hallway when I didn't want to go to drama club? Actually, it was only half-working, and I probably wouldn't have done it if you hadn't stolen my backpack [ahem] and ran way laughing maniacally (yes, that is how you spell it).

Anonymous said...

i could see gemma doing something like that

Anonymous said...

yes i realised i spelled my name wrong

Anonymous said...

So doing it!

Me and Gem are planning right now (over the phone).

Gemma said...

http://improveverywhere.com/2008/03/09/food-court-musical/

this is the way they(Improv Everywhere) performed it

Anonymous said...

where do you see the full one, w/out the edits?

Gemma said...

There is no full one. He only posted that one.

Anonymous said...

oh

Gemma said...

@eric: and now we're pretty much all out! Waaaah! That was gonna be fun. Oh well!