Friday, April 25, 2008
Desert Feeling
Well, now I have a fever. When will the torture end? I'm at 100.7 last time I checked but it feels worse. It's kind of funny about the new colors on Mr. C's blog because they are probably the exact colors of my illness. Green for vomit and a burnt desert orange for the heat. This doesn't make them bad colors though. Gasp* I feel like I'm in the Sahara Desert. I'd been laying in bed since around 11. So I'd been just laying there, burning up, for almost six hours... I think. I haven't been thinking quite clearly. I kept saying to myself that I should get up and post or do something, but the heat was just making me too tired. Ugh, I just feel awful. My face is telling me to dip it in a sinkful of cold water. I think I'll just go get a nice cold wettish washcloth when I'm done posting. Mmmm, that sounds good. I'm also hungry. All I've had today was half a banana and like 3 glasses of water and two of sprite. I'm suprised I'm not dead already. First exhaustion and hunger, then heat and exhaustion and hunger. I can feel myself slipping. I guess now would be a good time for that washcloth. See ya.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Where is everybody?
i'm here. i have to work on my diary of a landmark project. :(
Was it due on Friday? Mines almost done.
Post a Comment