Congratulations! You have arrived at a fantastic pillar of nonfiction internet literature.
hi gemma! i was wondering who else was one here.
what?
We were both on here at the same time. I noticed the time thing showed 2 people and I saw a very recent comment from her so I thought I'd see if the other person on was her. And it was!
wow
This is why the "how many people are on" counter is awesome!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
hi gemma!
i was wondering who else was one here.
what?
We were both on here at the same time. I noticed the time thing showed 2 people and I saw a very recent comment from her so I thought I'd see if the other person on was her. And it was!
wow
This is why the "how many people are on" counter is awesome!
Post a Comment