Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Tangerini Bikini and It's All Greek to Me
Well my feet have been thoroughly scraped of any dead (or likely live also) skin. I have super clean hands and feet and yet they are cold due to a lack of my usual coat of dirt and debris.(joking. I'm not that disgusting) On my toes I got OPI's Tangerini Bikini(very pretty shade of orange) and on my hands I got OPI's It's All Greek to Me(a sort of dark hot pink). They always do the prettiest little flower designs on the thumb and big toe nails. My throat still hurts unfortunately and it's really bothering me. My nose is also slowly congesting. Anyway, night night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
My middle name is William.
Why?
Darn! I have the other Mr. Carter as my Spanish teacher. I wanted to see if you guys had the same middle name.(Now that would be cool!) But his is Allen.
Yeah, I know. The funny thing is, all my life, for some reason, everyone has assumed I was "Jeffrey Alan Carter". Interesting.
*WEIRD...*
Very weird.
Post a Comment