Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Peelin' Skin
Well, as a result of my sunburn my back has turned brown and the dead skin is now peeling off. It's really pretty gross because it makes this sound that is mixed between peeling tape off of a piece of plastic, wood or other solid surface and peeling a band-aid off your arm. It doesn't hurt infact if you've ever put glue on your hand and let it dry and peeled it off that's the exact feeling and texture of the dead skin that I've been peeling off my back. I'll stop with the gory details lest I lose the readers who haven't left already from getting sick of reading my constant incessant updates. I imagine that, unlike other blogs where when people visit they get annoyed because they haven't posted, when someone visits my blog they think to themself "Ugh she posted again"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
*shudder* I think that was a little much, Gemma.
Well I'm sorry that you're too skweemish to enjoy the description!(lol) Does anyone else think that the previous comment is somewhat suspicious or disconcerting? Maybe I'm just being an old coot.
i went to the vinho website. it was written in portugese and was about wines. ???
This is why my blog is private. Sorry Laura and Natalie. Skweemish is spelled squeamish. And I'm VERY squeamish, particularly when they showed an autopsy on a video in Wellness.
Ya natalie I did that too. They only had one post and a bunch of comments that were all thanking the person for saying they liked their blogs and for adding them to the Vinho blogroll. I investigated further and found that those people all had this same comment that we see above us. Sooo I'm just guessing but it's spammy. Not to be worried or cared about.
I shall spell skweemish however I good 'an well feel like!!! Skweemish ftw!
Post a Comment