Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Self-Conscious Wombats

Ok well hello. I have some matters to bring to hand... Actually, I've just been thinking and I've decided to type out my thoughts for you all to read and then maybe you can give your opinions on these mindly wanderings or something. Anyway,(most of these are things I was thinking about while on the bus) I was thinking about what my mom had said about the type of person I am. She was saying that I'm extroverted when I'm around my friends and people who I know, but when I'm around others who I don't know as well I tend to be more introverted and I keep to myself. For instance, when I'm with my friends at school or playing around I don't care what I do, because they know and like me for who I am, otherwise they wouldn't be my friends, but when I'm on the bus going home, with people who I don't necessarily feel comfortable around who are loud and often obnoxious(heh heh) I feel self-conscious and I just want to blend in. Hmm. Now I seem to have forgotten the other things I was going to talk about. Oh well, nevermind then! Oh ya! One thing that I should tell you, I now have 58 poems written for my book Unexpected Poetry! Yay! And I shall continue to write!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's how i feel. people think i'm really quite, but that just around people i don't really know. otherwise, if i'm with my friends i'm probably overly loud. also you should send me a couple of your poems.

Gemma said...

I believe the word is quiet* hehe