Saturday, April 5, 2008
Q-pawns, toilet trees, and No idk.
Well I'm now in Florida! Yay. It is so hot! And moist. But I'm happy. It's nice to be with the g'parents again. I loves me some Florida! Anyway I haven't really done much yet other than having lunch so I'll update you guys later on once something interesting happens. Oh ya, I kept saying No hay de que after my grandma said thank you to me in spanish (I think no hay de que is sort of a form of your welcome) and Spencer thought I was saying "No, idk" as in no I don't know. But we got that sorted out. Also we were talking about(this was all at lunch) Q-pawns(sounding like coupons) Toilet trees(sounding like toiletries) and we were discussing how a terrorist could hijack a plane using a pair of nail clippers. (You know, because you aren't alowed to have sharp metal objects on a plane)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
its pretty nice here too.
Well that's good! Are you all having a nice break from the labors of school?
no. I've ended up spending my weekend scrubbing stools in our backyard.
we did go shopping, though.
one time, we got pulled out of line because we had our bag of medicines and toiletries with us for carryons(for headaches or stuff) and we had forgotten to take out the nail scissors and we got in trouble.
my family and i have been playing baseball for the past couple of days.
fun. fun. good times guys. good times.
Post a Comment