5:35ish am.. in the morning(hehheh)~EARTHQUAKE!!!!!!!
Did anybody else feel that? My entire house shook around 5:35 or 5:30. It's been about an hour since then and we all just went back to sleep. It's kinda funny because when it happened my mom and I ran into the hall and we were trying to figure out what it was. We were right in between my room and Spencer so then Spencer said, "Ya I did that." And we told him that we were pretty sure he didn't so then my mom said ok then do it again. He then commenced to shake his bed and rattle his room a little but otherwise. Nothing. Ha! My mom and I think he just woke up from a dream when it was happening and because sometimes he shakes his bed while he's laying on it he thought he was doing the rattling. It seems he didn't realize that the whole house was shaking. Including my room. Because I have my closets and drawers full of light easily jiggled and jingled to make noise trinkets it was really loud around me. Anyway talk to ya'll at school about it.
18 comments:
Scary!
8V()<
its a duck (look at it sideways)
I don't see it
I sorta see it.
i love your post, gemma.
who is anonymous?
yes who?
can't tell. it's a secret.
your blog is great, gemma.
I hate whoever you are.
i promise its not me.
is it laura? I mean laura hasn't commented recently. actually let's ignore 'it' and 'it' will go away
Still wishing and wondering who anonymous is! Pooh heck I don't care! See if I care! Psh! ...Ok I care. But if I'm going to mess with other websites like anonymous then I guess I have no right to know. Still wish I knew who it was though!!!!
Quintaple posting, pooh.(okay now I feel like an idiot) Yeah, we all know the drill. That was me... in my mom's email. Erg.
I'm still wondering about that anonymous, maybe it was laura? But then back in that other post about restaurants the anon said they were laura but she said they weren't soooo??? I feel like I'm talking to myself because the likelyhood is that no one will read this. Anyway, the people I can think of who are on here sometimes are soph, sheen, sasha, and who knows how many others 'cause when ali p comment on my post about my dad I didn't know she knew 'bout the blog. It was very nice of her to come on though. But the case must be that she was told by someone and if so then others might know about it so this anonymous could be anyone!!!! GASP!* Dun Dun Duunnnn... yeah, but I don't really care if others from school are on the blog but seriously I wish I knew who the anon was because if I did they'd likely get a warm welcome and I'd feel much better. Oh well, plus they must be gone anyway. Am I the only one who goes back in old posts and makes comments even though no one will really read them? If there is someone reading this(that means you whoever you are reading this), please reply and give your thoughts. I will check back and reply... maybe.
Post a Comment