Saturday, August 30, 2008

You Just Lost The Game

It seems the morrow has brought me a clearer mind. I'm so happy that we have a three day weekend. I've already gotten most of my homework done, now all I really need to do before Tuesday is get my music right for the test in band.

Later...

Not fair! Whyyyy?! I kept forgetting about "The Game" and thus kept forgetting that I was going to post about it. And now Emma seems to have snatched away my chance at being the first around our little community to do so. AUGH!!! pout* Oh well... In other news.... I just love Halloween don't you? It's such a fun little occasion. This year I've decided that I'm going to be Medusa. I'm going to braid my hair into a bunch of little braids and I also plan to design some sort of snake head piece. I've also found a good site that shows how to make various different ancient Greek and Roman costumes. At the moment I'm trying to decide between doing a doric or ionic peplos for the main garment. Anyway, has anyone else thought about their Halloween costume yet? Has anyone even thought about Halloween yet? I know this is super early, but I like to plan out my costume.

Later Later...

Well now it's time to sleep again. I just got back from the monon with my mom and Winston and Spencer and I realized that I'd never posted what I had written earlier. Anyway, I'm awfully tired so it's off to bed early for me. Nighty night everybody.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i don't even know if i will be here for halloween. sam has a soccer tornument in ohio that weekend (again).

Anonymous said...

UGH! I hadn't thought about the game all weekend!!!

Anonymous said...

I have a few ideas. I'm probably either going to go as a hippie or dress up like its the 50's.

Eric said...

I'm always thinking of Halloween. Though I'm not sure what to go as...

Anonymous said...

Three hole punch Jim.