Tuesday, August 12, 2008

This Is Depressing

I had an OKAY first day of the new school year. If I can say anything at all it's that I hope tomorrow or at least sometime in the year is better. Sigh* I really don't have much to say. Today was quite boring. And more than once it was a let down of sorts. I thought I was kind of excited for school, but I didn't really see it coming. I wish I could escape.

Later...

I counted my poems and I now have 97 fair quality poems. They just accumulate and what am I to do with them? I think a book of poetry would be so nice.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I beg to differ.

Anonymous said...

not about your poetry, that's awesome. I beg to differ about your day.

Gemma said...

Ha yeah that's what I figured. :D

Jeff said...

I hope the rest of your year does get better!