Thursday, August 7, 2008

Don't Fail Me Now

Yawn* I'm tired, and I may take a nap soon. Let's seee, today I hmmmm I emailed people, I rated shoes, I decided I'd like to learn how to rollerblade eventually, I sang a little, and I vacuumed. So, wow can you believe how fast the time has gone by? Back to school in *gasp!* 5 days! I'm kinda happy now that we're headed back to school. Okay maybe not happy, but I'm okay with it. I've spent my summer as I wish and now I don't mind getting back to school. Plus I'm excited for the new school year. It's gonna be fun... right? Let's hope so. So what are all of your feelings towards the new school year guys? I'm happy a lot of us are on the same teams although it stinks that poor Sophia is on visionaries while I'm on discoverers. sob!* We'll miss you Soph! Okay it's not lke she's moving but still, her locker isn't even near mine! Hopefully we'll all have the same lunch though. I certainly do not want to be that last lunch of the day. How awful! I'd starve. Actually it probably says my lunchtime on my schedule I just haven't checked yet which one I am. (runs and checks schedule*) So my extra team time is at 8th period... does that mean I have the last lunch???? NOOOOO! I'm going to die! I'm going to pass out in the middle of the day! I'll starve!!!!!!! ...actually, I'm kinda hungry right now. I'm gonna go get dinner in a bit. Milk and cheese sticks and biscuits. YuMMy! ... I really hope discoverers and visionaries have the same lunch. For anyone who wishes to know Soph and I think we're going to try to sit at the same table we did last year in the same spot if we have the same lunchtime so... yeah. (We're chatting in gmail right now.) Mom's calling me too dinner. ...Oh yeah and one more thing, I love the smell of dish soap. Especially Mrs. Meyers Lemon Verbena. Very soothing and strong scent.


Later...

Okay it's official, sewing is cool and I am awesome. Have you ever heard of fingerless gloves? :P This is one of the pair I made!....


And they can be in all kinds of fabric. Soooo, I got bored and decided to make some. I'm super happy with how they look. Anyway I think they're pretty fun. They are a teeny bit tight, but still, very cool. Right?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We'll either have lunch right after we had lunch last year or half an hour after that.

Emma said...

I love the fingerless gloves! They're awesome.

Everyone's schedules say 8th period is Extra Team Time (I think).

Also, I think it might be kinda cool to get a new table. A new year, a new table...plus I was kind of getting bored with the old one.

Gemma said...

I liked the old one! pout* :P Okay either way we need to sit with and near most of the same people right? Oh yeah you know what I realized? We may have to use to tables this year like the guys near us did last year because we have a lot of people who are all friends on discoverer's to have lunch with. ...I'm hungry, I gotta go eat.

Gemma said...

Also I think I'm gonna try making or finding to buy a pair of fingerless gloves except with like a knit wool sorta fabric so they'll actually keep my arms warm in the fall and winter.