Friday, August 29, 2008
Bruised Knees
It's 11:13pm and I'm tired. I'm sore and I'm sleepy, and yet unwilling to relax in bed. I'm writing a post, but I have difficulty finding a topic. I struggle to summon words. Hmmm. Hmmm. Perhaps the morrow will bring me clearer of mind and thought. Ah well. Let me see. On Monday I was ill and consequently stayed home from school. Tuesday was a quick catch up on what I missed. Wednesday was not really memorable although I did go rollerblading(this I have become quite fond of) Friday, today, I was... needlessly apprehensive towards a 3 quarters of a mile race in gym which turned out fine(I did not realize it was only 3/4 of a mile, prior to the race I had thought it was somewhere around 1 1/2 miles which I still shouldn't have been so nervous of) I was also quite elated today towards it's being Friday, I went rollerblading(again) after school, and now I've also become fairly anxious towards a test in band class on Tuesday which I really need to practice for. All week my knees have been sore, due to a fall on the gym floor maiming one, and a little trip which sort of strained the other. I have a headache(likely my body telling me I should be asleep) Augh! Many thoughts race in and out my head. Band, math homework, project that needs to incorporate "Word Within a Word" prefixes, critique of a book, alas these are too many thoughts along with countless others. I may post tomorrow, I hope to show a picture of my new felted Winston fur pendant. Ha! But for now it's off to bed for this tired and rambling one. G'night all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment