Home again, home again. How sweet at last it is to be out of the car and home! My only annoyance right now is that the air conditioning upstairs was off the entire time we were gone so it is so muggy and hot!!! Did anybody else last night around 9 or 10 see the sky flashing? I think it was heat lightning or whatever it's called but I'm not sure. Sooooo, did anybody else go to see Dark Night? Just wondering. Oh yeah, I lost a tooth. I now have nine teeth saved in my little tooth container. Wooh! (and yes I have lost more than 9 teeth in my life so far I've just misplaced the other ones) And now the gum where the tooth was is really bothering me. Okay this heat is becoming unbearable, I'm getting a fan. ... ... That's better. It's this nice little Chinese folding hand fan that I got at a stand along with three tiny porcelain pagodas for my zen garden at the Quincy Marketplace. Has anyone else heard that there might be a heat wave coming to our area. Oh yeah, this is kinda funny, my cousin is working on Obama's advance team and helping set up events on his campaign trail and she accidentally slipped and told us where he's going next. And people aren't supposed to know where he's gonna be till he gets there. Safety reasons I guess. Anyway, my lips are sealed.
Also... It is in my most educated opinion that when riding a small but fast boat on a calm day one should maintain a speed no less than 40mph. Now that is fun. Sitting at the front of the boat bouncing on the waves, wind blasting in your face as you speed along the water at 40 or 50 mph. Very fun indeed.
4 comments:
glad ur bak home!
hope u had fun!
=)
What's a heat wave?
You know, it's when the temperature outside is really hot for a few days.
TU-bing TU-bing!
Post a Comment