Wednesday, August 13, 2008
What a Face Matured
Wow. Yesterday I was in such a pessimistic mood! Today went way better mainly because it wasn't all boring introductions and everything was no longer so unfamiliar. There are other small reasons also that added up to make day run a little happier and smoother. I just feel a lot better. Yesterday was full of anxiety and nervousness and the rush of the new school year. Whereas today I knew what I was doing and I'm already beginning to develop a routine of things. And now two more days and then the weekend. Ahh the weekend, always a pleasant thought for a tired mind and body. Both of which I bear at the moment. I'm really tired. I keep fighting to keep my eyes open so I think I'll head off to bed a little early today. Sigh* I'm actually sort of excited to see what tomorrow's school day brings. After my immense amount of complaining yesterday (it may not have happened on the blog, but it sure happened to those who I talked to that day) who would have thought I'd so quickly get over myself and try to enjoy school. I think that first day of school yesterday was less of a day and more of an outpouring of teen angst, apprehension, fear, nerves, and pure confusion wrapped up and disguised as a school day. But today was great! Or at least it was great in comparison. Either way I'm feeling good, tired*, but good. And now I'm gonna take a little cat nap, hopefully I'm tired enough that even if I try to sleep a little now I'll still be able to get to bed later. Fatigue is my only enemy in the wee hours of the night. One must always debate how it's terms will run their course. Will I be too sleepy for this, will I be awake then, could I get to bed even with that. I'm so tiiiiired, it's sleepy time. but first, wow, that so reminds me of being in kindergarten and having nap time with the pillow and towel on the floor. Oh how I miss nap time. I get so tired during the day. Yawn* I love nap time. I love sleeping. It's so rejuvenating and replenishing. It gives so much energy and it's so docile and calm and peaceful. I like being dead tired so then I can get in bed, curl up in the covers, and just sleep. So serene. Okay, all have a nice day. Now I'm off to have a nice nap. MMmmm, sleep. Yay. (please forgive my lack of onomatopoeia, but I don't really feel like writing it out because I actually am going to go sleep, I'm exhausted :D)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think this will be a really good school year. I have a good feeling about it.
Post a Comment