Sunday, August 3, 2008

I'll Lend My Heart To You

TU-bing??? tubing? huh? :P Anyway I got some more music and right now I'm listening to "The Best I Ever Had" by Vertical Horizon. I really like the song, and pretty much all their music. I also got more music by The Goo Goo Dolls, James Blunt, and Maroon 5. Lots of good tunes. I was getting a little bored of the music I already had after listening to it all over and over during our trip. I wanted to add some new song to the mix. Augh, we went to walmart today(we also went to target and kohl's) to shop and we got some more of this "Indulgent Trail Mix" It's soo tasty! It has white chocolate chips, milk chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, peanuts, cashews, almonds, and white and red raisons. YuMMy! Soooo... Er... Um... Oh yeah! A day or so ago I was on etsy(the artisan site where I bought my purple sock monkey named Emma after "The Great Emma" who often visits this blog) and I'd been looking for skirts but I came upon some paintings and there was one I really liked so I printed it out and sort of traced it, although I changed quite a few aspects, and then I scanned it onto the computer and added the black(it's a silhouette picture) on microsoft paint (I know I know, if I'm doing something like this I should really use a better program) Anyway I'm pretty happy with the turn out. I actually kind of like the tracing without the black in it a little better than the filled in one. I kept making little changes to the black one so I have two different styles of hair for the girl in the picture. Here are the pics of the white one and the two black ones:

Isn't that so cute?! Now I'm listening to "Must Get Out" by Maroon 5. I really like Maroon 5, I haven't listened to their music for awhile and I'd forgotten how much I enjoy it. Oop, now it's their song "Control Myself". It's nice too.

8 comments:

Gemma said...

Listen to "Gone" by Matt Nathanson. Great song.

Gemma said...

Now listen to "To Late" by James Blunt. I love love love that song! "Tomorrow comes, Sorrow becomes his soulmate" "the damage is done, the prodigal son is to late" wooh!

Gemma said...

oops it's "Too* Late"

Anonymous said...

I just got some itunes, so I downloaded a ton of stuff. I also got some older songs off of some CDs we had lying around. Listen to Manic Monday by the Bangles.

Anonymous said...

also, black horse and the cherry tree and suddenly i see by KT tunstall.

Anonymous said...

I like the bottom one best.

Anonymous said...

where did you find the painting on etsy? I want to find out if you changed what I think you changed.

Gemma said...

lol, they are actually pretty similar but I like mine better because it's a solid black so it cud be like a logo or something.