Well let's see. Today was pretty good. Especially since it was a Thursday meaning tomorrow is Friday which is well, great. I also discovered some important things to add to my school day routine. Also, after having finished my algebra homework just now and after having felt quite happy about getting it done I went out to kick the soccer ball around with Winston. He's actually quite good at soccer. I kick the ball and he'll go after it and guard it. It's so cute! He'll jump back and forth and he's really good at getting the ball around, I think soccer is definitely Winston's sport. So have you all enjoyed the week? I'm pretty satisfied with the turnout of mine now, I think this year will be a fairly enjoyable one. I'm contented with all my teachers and classes now so I'm excited to see how the year unfolds. sigh* My legs are sore but I'm not really sure why. I'm tired too. I think I'll get ready for bed soon. As I said before I love sleep. A lot of people might wonder why you'd enjoy sleep, that it's just something you have to do and that you can't really enjoy it. My main reason is the comfort of being in a bed, having that safe warmth of the covers, and the cushion of the bed and pillows and blankets, it's such a privilege. Plus I like the moments just before falling asleep and just after waking up, during both I do a lot of thinking. It's so meditative. Anyway enough of my sleep babble, I'm off. G'night all.
... :( sigh* Oh well.
2 comments:
what's the "sigh*oh well for?"
huh? oh nothing, I was just tired.
Post a Comment