Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Thunder And Lightning Aren't So Frightning

Okay so, wow. Big storm last night, er well I mean it's only 8am so it's still going on, but I don't want to get up and do stuff because the rain makes it feel so much earlier that 8o'clock, but I'm not tired and I can't get back to bed because I know I should be up doing something. So I'm here! I just hope our house doesn't get struck by lightning. Ha! Of course, I think a bigger problem would be one of the many huge pine trees in the back getting hit by lightning and falling on the house. :P So did anybody else hear all that loud loud LOUD! thunder from the storm? That was around, er, well the entire time. The different thing about this storm sort of to me is that it started around 5 and the fact that it lasted all night until now, it was such a long storm (it actually stopped raining hard at 7ish I think but there's still a lot of thunder and lightning going on) Yawn* I feel like I've gotten up really early but seriously, it's almost 8:30am, this is the time I'm supposed to be up around. I think the other reason I feel like it's really in the morning is because all the lights are still off because mom and Spencer are still asleep. Anyway, I'm off to go feed myself, because I'm not anorexic and I do hope I don't actually "really sound anorexic" :P ....I need to get some malted milk balls, those are so delicious. And now it's raining again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There was one loud loud LOUD crack at 4:44 that was the loudest I had ever heard.

I hate my orthodontist.