Yay! Yay! Yay! My joy tolls like a bell. Over and over in my head the conscience yells, "Good Job!" "Yay!" "Congrats!" "Yay!" "You're Done!" "Yay!" "Hooray!" I've finished my homework. I've studied the books. I'm free. Now what?
So, I'm already getting sick of doing homework. Finishing one sheet feels like quite the accomplishment. You know what I really don't like about school? Getting home and feeling like the day is already over. I get home from school and I still have to do homework, eat dinner, ready for bed, and I end up with only a bit of time to do anything else. It's as if the school day that confines me, restricts me, and robs me of my creative free time never even ends. Ah well, at least there's a weekend right? If only it were four days of school and three days of weekend. Alas a two day weekend is enough anyway. I guess I don't mind school too much. I just wish it were a little shorter. Or a little more interesting. But it's really good enough. It's a privilege right? We're fortunate to get to go to school to learn? Yeah, sure. It's all a small price to pay for learning. Aw, who am I kidding, school is fine. It's just been tiring me out recently. Like Emma last week I was really tired. I mean, I didn't even have sports to do and I was tired. Wake up early, get to bed early and yet as early as I try to get to bed, I'm never quite as awake at school as I am on the weekends.
6 comments:
I'm at a creative block. I can't figure out where to go with my essay, I can't think of anything interesting, and I'm hungry.
! ! ! NO ESSAY, NO JOURNAL ! ! !
I know! I really don't want to do those. Well, I mean I don't mind but I also have math homework. Of course I am about to finish that. I guess I don't care about doing the essay and the journal but it's the collective whole of all my homework that I dislike. But right now I'm wanting to get it all done so I'm off to try to finish it all today.
Who was that?
(I finished both of mine Thursday night)
Laura that was so you. :P That or it was Natalie.
No, I swear, it was NOT me.
Post a Comment