Saturday, August 23, 2008
Sneezing
Well, today has been well spent I suppose. I finished all of my homework except for the essay on Fahrenheit 451 which I can easily finish up tomorrow. I also felted a tiny penny sized ball out of Winston's fur. It is very soft, and I used lavender soap to felt it so it smells good. Augh! I just cannot stop sneezing and coughing! My throat is pretty sore and my nose is, although not congested, very dry and sore. I'm not sure how else to describe it. I guess I'm coming down with a little cold or something. I'm hoping to go rollerblading on the monon again tomorrow. I'm becoming quite fond of my new roller blades. Anyway, with not much else to write about it's off to bed soon. I'm tired! ...You know I think I'm always tired. :P G'night all! (Also, sorry for the fact that this post is pitiful, in size and in general content, I just haven't much to write about, maybe I'll do something interesting, or I'll have some big philosophical posts soon, but until then I'm going to sleep... And think... But mostly sleep.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think it's going around.
Post a Comment