Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Two Thoughts to Offer

Okay so I'm bored so I guess I'll tell you of my two latest ideas. First I was thinking about all the new ideas for powering cars because Mr. E my science teacher has talked with our class a few times about new fuel sources such as hydrogen fuels and cooking oil for fuel. We've also somewhat recently learned about plans for windmills to be set up or something and that sparked an idea for me. Why not have a car that is a third wind powered and two thirds biofuel. Or even better a third biofuel, a third solar powered, and a third wind powered. Either way they could have a sort of mini windmill propeller thingy(you know...the fan) on the front of the car. I think it'd be best to have two on there but one would probably be simpler. Anyway they'd be situated in these sort of indents in the front of the car. Once the car is started with fuel or solar energy wind of course is created because you're moving forward and there you go it turns the propellers like a windmill and creates energy. I'm thinking about pondering this idea further and actually trying to figure out how the engine of a car really works and how windmills work. I mean you'd think something like this would exist it seems so simple, but it probably isn't. My other plan which is something actually I will be doing. I'm going to go to Goodwill and buy a bunch of clothes. Whatever I see that inspires me, any big colors, and size doesn't really matter unless it's too small. Anyway with these skirts and shirts and pants I'm gonna cut them and stitch them into different styles and maybe sew them together. I think it'd be fun. I've always wanted to do some kind of sewing clothing but I haven't felt like doing all that fitting sort of stuff and it just seems so complicated. But this I can easily do. Anyway there you have it. My current thoughts.

No comments: