Saturday, March 29, 2008

Water Once a Week

Emma's and Eric's blogs have shriveled up from disuse. Like the plant that you bought but forgot to water. The once pretty "petals" or words of your blogs have fallen and the green of your leaves is no longer bright and alive. Oh no. Your poor sad unhappy neglected blogs! Shame! Shamey! Shame! Shame! And what am I supposed to do over here at my lonely blog. At least Mr. Carter still posts! And he actually makes time to do it even though he has papers to grade and what not! Shaaaame Emma and Eric! I bet they won't even read this though. Eric is most likely shuning himself from the blogosphere. Emma apparently has nothing to post about. I post at least 2 or 3 times a week about stupid or boring stuff. At least post that's my motto. Ok well I don't have a motto. (Frankly I'm to lazy to find one that fits me appropriately) I feel like the only person left of our little group of blogosphere kids. Ok tweens. Teens if you must. Today I went to the main event with Laura and Sophia. Tons of fun! I got me a big purple bunny, a stuffed lobster, a stuffed ladybug key-chain, and a koala clippy thing. And I got my hair spray-painted pink! I have to say it looks good on me. (I think I'm becoming a narcissist) Anyway going back to the old school with all the little kiddies made me feel "old". I'm not supposed to feel "old" yet!!! It made me feel like a dreaded "teen". Gasp! I think it's my tallness. I dunno but I was looking in the mirror and recently whenever I look in the mirror I'm like whoa! I look older. And now my eyes are drying out because I, for some reason, don't blink when I'm typing. G'night. Actually if I'm focusing or something I don't blink. I really don't remember to blink a lot so my eyes get all dry and I have to shut them for awhile. I've been thinking I might like to get contacts but because of this blinking problem my contacts would likely dry out very often. G'night!

9 comments:

Eric said...

I wish I could have gone to the carnival. I was singing with the choir at the competition at school.

Gemma said...

Why don't you post?!

Eric said...

I'll get to it today.

Gemma said...

You better

Gemma said...

Otherwise on Monday there will be consequences!!!

Anonymous said...

And what can you do about it, Gemma? As for the blinking thing it's kind of creepy. But whatever, I'll post.

Gemma said...

You better!

Gemma said...

I still have the blinking problem! My eyes are very dry right now.

Gemma said...

Apparently when you are visually concentrating such as reading or working on a project or on the computer you don't think to blink as often. Info curtisy of Uncle John's Bathrrom Reader Plunges Into the Universe. Also known as UJBRPIU.