Thursday, March 13, 2008
O. Wait... OOOOH! Also...Fiesta!
OOOOOH! I get it! Am I like eric because I haven't been posting? Well here I am! What have I to say? Ah yes how about FOTR. Most of you know that Laura, Eric, and I are in the school play "Fiddler on the Roof". My main part is as an evil spirit in a scene where Tevye the father of five girls is trying to explain a dream he's made up to his wife that will get him out of trouble for allowing his eldest daughter to marry the man she loves and not the guy who they recently had arranged for her to marry. I'm in a bunch of other scenes except I'm a background villager. Yesterday we had the understudy performance and it was a ton of fun. I had a great time and I just can't wait to do our performances on Friday and Saturday. I'm really happy about Friday for not only the performances but also because we're doing our Fiesta! project day thing. In the morning we're presenting posterboards that we made in groups. Each posterboard is about a specific South American country. Then were getting the team awards, playing games, cleaning out lockers, and watching a movie during lunch which will be hard and soft tacos from Qdoba. Yay! Fun day right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
you guys were awesome!
thank you! thank you! applause*
YOU WERE THERE??
ya laura I told you natalie was coming with girl scouts.
Nice job at the performance yesterday afternoon! Awesome awesome performance.
It's Qdoba.
Post a Comment