An hour ago I was out running(in short shorts and a sweatshirt may I add) and now it's snowing. Big clustered together clumpy snowflakes. This is not right! It is supposed to be spring! How odd this weather is. Ok now that's weird. Just as I'm getting ready to type more the snow stopped. That only lasted like 30 seconds! Okay very odd!
Joe: Hey Bob.
Bob: Hey Joe.
Joe: Weird weather we're having eh?(Joe gestures towards the window where it's snowing and there's lightning but it's sunny out)
Bob: Eh? Where are you from Canada?
I have no clue why I just wrote that. Maybe it's because I'm tired. Weird eh?
1 comment:
I was doing karate when I looked out the window and said, "Is that snow?" No one paid attention to me. I thought maybe I was hallucinating. Thanks for letting me know I wasn't.
Post a Comment