Congratulations! You have arrived at a fantastic pillar of nonfiction internet literature.
You are very funny.
have you ever seen fosters home for imaginary friends? the blue blob reminds me of one of the characters.
Ya I know.
Erg. I accidently posted as my mom. I believe this may have happened before. (You'd think I'd learn)
she has way to much time on her hands.
Laura! rude much?
who was anonymous?this time it wasn't me.
What is it with these anonymous people! Oh wait that was me... sry! I forgot to sign in and ended up anonymous.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
You are very funny.
have you ever seen fosters home for imaginary friends? the blue blob reminds me of one of the characters.
Ya I know.
Erg. I accidently posted as my mom. I believe this may have happened before. (You'd think I'd learn)
she has way to much time on her hands.
Laura! rude much?
who was anonymous?
this time it wasn't me.
What is it with these anonymous people! Oh wait that was me... sry! I forgot to sign in and ended up anonymous.
Post a Comment