Thursday, March 20, 2008
Jumping
Come on people! Where is everyone? Neither Emma nor Eric have posted recently. Tsk! I, most wonderful person that I am, have kept up my posting amidst my schoolwork and doing the play and now track! (joking!) Oh ya! Track!!! Woots! Track is so fun. I had a lot of debate over whether or not I should do it and I'm very happy about my decision on joining. I'm in it along with Sheen and Natalie and many others I know. I mainly like it so much because it's way easier than cross country. Well, from my standpoint. Today was a great day for me in track. I discovered two new fun things. We got to try doing hurdles and doing the high jump thing where you jump over a horizontal pole and land on a big cushion thing. At first with hurdles I doubted I'd get it, but it was actually super easy! That got me really pumped so I definitely want to do hurdles at all costs. Then with the high jump thing the first time I tried I didn't quite get over. The second time I got over except I jumped with both feet instead of just one. But still! I'm happy 'cause I actually got over. I have to say, I liked doing those things better than running because I didn't get as tired. I'd rather do the hurdles instead of just running because the hurdles include running and jumping. Overall it was a good day for track. And the nice weather was a plus too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
i'm still mad at you for messing me up ")
if you had to choose between hurdles (i'd just like to mention they could probably think up a better name for this activity) and long jump, which would you do?
sounds like fun!
you mean high jump? hurdles for sure either way. A mix of running AND jumping?! How awesome!
Woot! Hurdles ftw!
Post a Comment