Saturday, March 1, 2008
Hum-di-dum-dum-doh
I'm feeling very creative. So far today I've made a Jaguar paper mosaic(for school but I enjoyed it), a mini paper volano with a small aluminum foil tube in it that I can with with baking soda and vinager(although I can't completely remember if the vinager reacts with baking powder or baking soda), I think I might go on a walk with my camera later and take some pictures. I also plan on working on some poetry later too. Even though I'm thinking of this stuff I can do I'm still kind of bored. I have nothing really interesting to do. My mom thinks we should go see a movie, but I don't really feel like it. I would like to see the new movie out "Penelope" or maybe "The Spiderwick Chronicles" but I just haven't felt like going and seeing a movie for awhile now. I gotta think of something really fun to do because right now still boredish.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i hav the same problem as u with the baking soda/ baking powder
i can nevr remember
its annoying
lol
Post a Comment