Friday, March 21, 2008
Pant* Pant* GASP*
Pant* Pant* I'm SOOO tired! My legs hurt. 1 lap, stretches, drills(which consist of cherry pickers, jump skippy things, more jump skippy things, and sprinting, and other stuff), high jump, 8 100s(100 meter dash), 1 lap, hurdles. That was my track practice, and I probably sound like a wimp but still. I'm tired! My legs are very sore. Tonight we have the Fiddler on the Roof party from 7 to 9 but I'm so tired I don't want to go. I just want to lay down watch some tv and gently fall asleep. No more standing for me! Or anything else that involves using my legs. My predicament though is that my mom is helping out at the party but even if I don't go she'll still go and it'll be awkward. I think I'm gonna go take a nap.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
wow, you posted really fast. i am so tired right now.
I is a fast poster!
Post a Comment