Friday, February 1, 2008
Wimpy Wimpy Wimpy HEFTY! HEFTY! HEFTY!
I'm bored again. I'm probably going to unlock my blog soonish so you guys won't have to log in. Bored Bored Bored. Actualy not only am I bored, I'm tired and my stomach hurts. Me and my complaintive self. So how has everyone been doing? This week has been quite uneventful except for that wimpy snow today. I'm angry everyone kept talking about it saying oh ya it's gonna be 4 to 8 inches or something when really each time I checked the weather during the week it would say Carmel is getting more like 2 to 4 inches. Unfortunately, the weather station I watch was correct and our snow today was "WIMPY WIMPY WIMPY" and thus we only had a 2 hour delay. Boohoo. Oh well I don't mind going to school. I don't know what I'd have done all day otherwise. Soooo... ummm... you know right now my life is rather boring. Maybe it's the weather. Can't go outside. Or maybe it's the people. Who knows what I want or need or will ever get. Ho-hum. Oh-well! Gotta cheer up. There is no way I'm spiraling into a deep depression to be forever dull and unhappy! Nuh-uh! I think I'm just tired is all. Last night I stayed up until 12pm because my mom was helping spencer with some dumb last minute paper he had to do. Of course I couldn't get to sleep and stayed up watching them find synonyms for certain words, spellcheck, and fix the rest of spencer's rough draft. That must be it. I'M TIRED! Ya...but I am also craving something. Or someone.. Who knows!?! ...hey look I kind of made a butterfly! {)i(} heh heh..uh
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment