It's been so windy today. I just got back from camping with my Girl Scout troop. We had a cabin all to ourselves. It was fun. All the cabin was cruddy. The ceiling was kind of caving in were the fireplace was. But it had a kitchen and a bathroom a sort of dining area and a room for us all to sleep. There were a ton of these cot mats for us to stack up about 2 or 3 high and put our sleeping bags on. Those were fun. There were fours bigs stack to in each of the corners of the sleeping room. There were plenty for us to take for each of us to sleep on and the stacks still were about 3 feet from the ceiling. Anyway we were taking turns running and seeing who could sprint towards the mat stacks and get up on top. We sat up on top of them and played cards. Every so often they'd tip over and we'd have to pick them back up and fix it but figured out how to do everything right to keep it stable. I had a ton of fun. We even found a dead mouse in the kitchen. As I said before it's been really windy today. There are all these sudden gusts of wind and the pine trees in my back yard are whipping around like crazy. Here I have a Haikuish wind poem.
Gusts of wind
Breaking the calm
Every so often
3 comments:
Cool poem. I'm glad you had fun...except for the dead mouse part.
Eeweth.
Exactly. Ew.
Post a Comment