Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentines Day~ Warning! May cause severe indegestion and stomach acheness due to overindulging.

Well Valentine's Day was fun. Although my stomach hurts now. My mom gave me a huge bag of pink red and white m&m's as a Valentine's (she gave my brother a bag of only green m&m's, perhaps to match his room, and everything else he owns) Anyway I just finished eating a TON and now I feel awful. Aw well. Yesterday among the things I did, was that I made a green fleece worm finger puppet named Felty, and a white fleece stuffed square ,with 2 button eyes and a felt mouth, named Bloxle. Anywayzez I hope ya'll had a good Valentine's Day.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got 15 dollars, a 25$ giftcard to a boutique, and a stuffed animal (you know what I'm talking about). Then I got a bunch of stuff from you guys.

Anonymous said...

I got a Sudoku book and a stuffed Hoops from Hoops and Yoyo.

Gemma said...

Ya they have a ton of Hoops and Yoyo things at the Hallmark by Party Tree

Anonymous said...

Hoops and Yoyo are the best ever!