Sunday, February 3, 2008

I'm posting too much. Oh well.

I am definitely posting way too much. It makes me feel a ton better when I post and recently I have been have an overflow over depressing sad thoughts, and other emotions. I love music you know? It makes me feel so free to listen to the music I love. Listen to In Other Words by Ben Kweller on youtube or something. Great song. I love it. Today I have been very sad and really just sad altogether recently. I just wish I could get rid of my saddness for awhile. I miss my dad soooo badly right now. Like my mind keeps telling me go find dad and talk to him. I want so badly to see him lying in my parents bed watching tv and preparing for the super bowl. I just want to go in and lie down next to him, and silently watch tv. He'd of course as usual be flipping channels. Maybe we'd start a conversation. I amnow crying. Just thought I'd let you know. Summer Hearts by Nik Freitas is playing on my pandora station. It's pretty. I miss my dad so much. I feel like I'll puke. I hate this it hurts so much. So badly. And there's nothing I can dod about it. I can't stop my emotions or anything. I miss him. I want to see him so badly. I want to. Oh I really wish I could. So, so, so much. I want to talk to him, and hug him, and tell him I love him. Still crying*...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel. It's just like how I feel with my aunt. I'm here for you, Gemma.

Anonymous said...

I'm not going to pretend like i know how you are feeling, but you can talk to me if you want to talk. like emma said, i'm here for you.

natalie

Anonymous said...

i just went to pandora site. i really like " when the stars go blue (by tim mcgraw)" and "something worht leaving behind (lee ann womack)"

Anonymous said...

There is no way any of us can know exactly how you are feeling right now, but we will help however we can. I think the best thing you can do is to let it out, like you do here. It definitely seems to help you.

Call me if you ever need it.