Saturday, February 2, 2008

My Unhappy Just Written Down

Everunfading

The old man, the little girl
the mother and the son
We lose a war we win a war
Not all our battles can be won
We bend we break
Pain heals
Pain stays
Some scars wil never fade
Eversad
Evermissing
But never healed
Scarred
A shell of past self
Missing
Void
Unfilled forever
Never Healed



Wondering Save Me

Sad
Longing
Knowing
Is it our knowledge that we will never again see our missing loved ones that truly causes us saddness?
No?
Yes?
Questions.
Rolling through my head like the billowing clouds that roll through the sky
Like life rolls through me
As I am confused
My emotions. After so much use. Are dulled.
I am bored. I am Lifeless.
Dead.
I wish not to go anywhere or to do anything.
I beg for something exciting to happen.
To free me from depression.
Distract me. Remind me you are there.
For I slip. I clutch and let go. Grabbing at the air.
As I fall from the edge.
Why?
When anger and saddness mix and burn out they leave me.
A hopeful hopeless wanting needing help
Just throw me the rope. I need the life preserver now
I've given up
And now I need saving.



Without Dad

Without dad I will never again truly be playing catch or playing tennis
Without dad I will never again go with my family of four to Olive Garden
Without dad I will never again make a true family memory
Without dad I will never again watch Spongbob without being sad
Without dad I will never again make something and hear the praise I truly want
Without dad I will never again help fix things
Without dad I will never again be daddy's little girl
Without dad I am hurt.



Crying

Tears are falling now
They hit the ground
Like bombs that bring the truth
Like rain on a clouded day
Like a prison
Like freedom
Running down my cheeks
Blurring my view
Shamefully they were
Torn from me
Ripped from me
Stolen by my emotions
Like blood leaking from a wound
They come from an everwounded heart
Bursting from me
Freeing themselves
Lost in the escape
Hurting and wounded as they fall
Letting it out may not ever be easy



The Choice

I need your help.
I'm slipping from my life.
Sitting on a ledge
I'm in trouble.
Am I?
On the edge
Do I really care?
Do I.
Hanging from the rope
If I fall will it really matter?
Questions.
Letting go
If I leave will I be happy?
Will you miss me?
Yes.
If I stay will I be happy?
Is life no good?
No.
Clutching a thread
I miss him.
I need him.
But I can't let go.
Not dead

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gemma, the only reason people aren't posting here is because they don't know what to say. Let me speak for everyone when I say those are really good.