Saturday, February 2, 2008
Bourne Ultimatum
Just finished watching Bourne Ultimatum the last in the Jason Bourne trilogy. Great movie series. The ending was awesome but it did make a big void. And I know there won't be anymore made because they are movies made from books and there were only three books. Anyway it's a great movie. It kind of made me sad though because my dad and the whole family had watched the first two and when it came out a little while before he died he had wanted to go see it in the theater but we never did. He loved those movies so while I watched the movie I kept thinking of the things he would have said at each of the different action scenes. I really wish we'd have gone to the movie with him and all of us together. We'd just kept putting it off and I just wish we had. sigh* I have to go now because I need to do my homework.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I've never seen those.
Thanks for unblocking it!
I've seen the first two. John turned us onto them. Kind of freaky, but I like them a lot. Anyways, I looked them up and did you know that in the books Marie doesn't die at the start of the second? I think she just got kidnapped. And a lot of other things are different, too.
By the way, the actress who played Marie was also in this movie called 'Run Lola Run'. The title is appropriate because ninety-five percent of what I saw of it literally just showed her running to save her boyfriend or something down some streets in Germany.
Those are great movies. We own the first two.
Post a Comment