Thursday, January 31, 2008
Banging-Head-Against-"Wall"
Ya I'm hurting myself again! But this time I'm not lonely. I'm just really bored. That and I don't want to do my math homework or go to you know where tomorrow. (DON'T JINX IT!!!!!) Not much else going on although my purple friend is going to be here in a couple of days or so. She's coming all the way from Australia so going over seas may take a while. Anyway I'm gonna have to bring her, her name as I said before is Emma, so I'm gonna have to bring Emma in to school once I get her. Don't forget to sleep with your pj's inside out and with a metal spoon under your pillow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I WON'T FORGET, DON'T WORRY! I told John and my family to as well. And I'm sorry you're bored. And I don't want to go to *you-know-where* tomorrow either. And you are driving me CRAZY with this purple friend thing named after me (though I am flattered...)! Would you consider naming it Emma Jr. and/or Emma II?
Post a Comment