Thursday, October 30, 2008

Tsk, Excuses Excuses

Well, tonight we had a band concert so that was fairly enjoyable. But you know, I'm beginning to get a little sick of my height. I really like to wear heels but (and I'm not saying I'm taller than everyone else regularly, but I am among the tall people) when I do wear heels I look ridiculous compared to others. Of course, I did this at the concert. I just hope I didn't seem too tall. I don't know, it just seems like lots of people were wondering why I wore heels, as if I really need to be any taller. The thing is I just enjoy wearing them, plus without them my pants would have dragged the floor. :P But otherwise the concert was a lot of fun. It did seem kind of short though. Anyway, on another topic, I seem to have contracted an light illness of some sort. You know the deal, sniffles, congestion, sore throat, mild headaches, and I've been sneezing a lot for the past couple of days. I'm serious, I can't remember the last time I sneezed this much. And I'm CONSTANTLY having to blow my nose! Ugh. No fever though, my temp's only up to 99. So, I'm off to settle down and study further for my numerous (and yes 3 counts as numerous) tests tomorrow.

No comments: