Friday, October 10, 2008
Dark Brown Spikes Of Glory
Today was a good day. A very good day. I really enjoyed science today. 4th period will be quite pleasant in the coming week. Also, in gym we're doing tennis and I've been inspired to play some tennis this weekend. Unfortunately I won't be able to accomplish that tomorrow, we're going to South Bend for the day to see the South Bend Chocolate factory and Notre Dame(my cousin goes there) with my aunt and uncle. Maybe I should have said we're going to North Bend and Erton Emad to disguise my whereabouts a little more. Ha :P Anyway, this should be fun. I mean who doesn't like chocolate? ...and Notre Dame too that is :) Now what was I going to say... Emma should post. I enjoy reading her blog and Eric's too but sometimes they need to post more. And Eric, it should be okay that I don't post much on my other blog because I have this one kept current most of the time! Unlike some people. This mostly concerns Emma though, it's been a month and I need something to read. Let's seeeeee, what else is there? Oh yeah, I have 35 new songs on my mp4 to listen to during our trip. Yay. And I can't seem to put the brown ruffled dress on eBay from my mind. I just love the style of it. So cute! Okay, well today's been great (especially 4th period) and now Supernanny is on. I guess I'll go watch tv then. TGIF everybody!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
is that the one with the deaf parents? i saw parts of that one.
Post a Comment