TGIF! ...oh, wait... nevermind. :P Anyway, happy Thursday instead because that means tomorrow is Friday and that makes me happy too. My knee is becoming very bruised due to some locker issues. I've been having trouble closing my locker but one nice jab with the knee gets it shut. It's a lot harder to close it with my hand(I have to hit it really hard) and I really don't want to have to kick my locker. But the knee solution is perfect. The only problem is that I have these bruises, but whatever I don't mind as long as I'm not late to class because my locker won't shut. Also, has anyone seen the Mitch Daniels campaign commercial? My mom and I both agree it's well done. It's very eye catching and the background music is catchy but not annoying. It really draws your attention and it shows all the best of Mitch Daniels. It's better than some of the presidential ads that's for sure. Those all just seem generic and boring. If you're going to make a campaign ad at least give it a little something else. The commercials could just add a little pizazz but still stick to the important facts on why you should vote for that person like Daniels' ad does. Also, has everyone been watching the debates? I've seen them all so far and I can't believe it but I actually found them interesting. (I'm glad I don't have to vote, ha, because I see Obama and McCain as fairly evenly matched and I've been having trouble picking a side) But enough on politics, ummmm... what else is there to say? ...I found an absolutely gorgeous dress on eBay! It's brown, sleeveless, knee-length, and it has these pretty ruffles down the skirt. I want it so badly. Of course, what reason would I have to ever wear it? Out to dinner? For a wedding or nice event? Maybe I could put it with jeans if it's not too long? Who knows, but I want it!
1 comment:
they have a sweeny todd, mrs. lovett dress for 99.99
Post a Comment