Friday, October 24, 2008

Red and Blue Flyswatters

Today I: Went to Panara for lunch, carved pumpkins with my grandma and cousin Kelsey, went out and had pizza for dinner, went to the bathroom at the restaurant and I have to elaborate on that later because I have a little story, then when we left the restaurant my cousin and I saw these round pink seed pod things on the ground under a tree and we stepped on lots of those(they squished out goopy stuff and the nuts made popping noises when they cracked! :P), we then went to a comedy place and watched an improv show(it was hilarious), and now I'm home. Okay, now about the bathroom. Kelsey had sweatpants on so she was going to change into some jeans her mom brought her. We went to the bathroom and found the area leading to the men's and women's was a small enclosed room the size of a broom closet. Seriously, SMALL. And of course, the women's restroom was locked. So we're waiting in this little room and after awhile the door to come in opens on Kelsey(:P Ha.) and a somewhat heavyset guy stumbles in. So he shuffles through to the unlocked men's room as we continue to wait. And no, it didn't turn out that there was no one in the women's because we heard a toilet flush and the sink after a bit. Eventually a little girl unlocks and leaves the restroom and we go in. It was like a multi stall bathroom except with only one stall so I don't completely see why she locked it. So after I go and Kelsey goes in the stall to change her pants(lol) I'm washing my hands and the door to the bathroom begins to open and this guy steps in, quickly realizing he's mistaken he just goes "Oh sh*t sorry!" and dashes out! At which point I start laughing hysterically and explain to Kelsey, who is also laughing, what just actually happened. Anyway, that was funny. The comedy place was also quite funny but I don't feel like going into great detail about it because now I'm tired.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Public restrooms will be the downfall of the human race (but I must admit they are convenient).

Anonymous said...

they have these restrooms in florida that are transparent in glass, and fog up when you lock them. one guy went to one of those, didn't look the door completly, proceeded to use the restroom, while the rest of the ice cream shop is breaking out in hysterics.