Saturday, October 4, 2008

Such Pain In My Head

My head hurts so much right now. I'm getting the worst migraines and I couldn't focus at all earlier. I have the weirdest feeling too, I'm very disoriented. For instance, I was walking into this room earlier and I walked right into the desk and hurt my leg on the corner of the table. It's like I couldn't see certain things or they weren't registering in my mind. I think it's because I got hit on the head twice in a row yesterday while we were playing lacrosse in gym. I have a little lump on my forehead now from the second hit and that's where the headaches are focused. I took some ibuprofen but that hasn't helped at all. Augh! My head hurts so bad!!! It's crazy it's so painful. Of course, mom isn't home right now and won't be back for another three hours. She's out with my aunts today. Anyway, not much else going on right now, other than headaches.

Later...

Well, my headaches have lessened now. Thank goodness. I was at party tree about an hour ago because they had a "Spooktacular" event thing. It was pretty cool actually, mainly because they had free stuff. They had these four prize stands and you'd get four free tickets to use on whichever stands(each game cost 1 ticket). If you lost the game at the stand(and they were really pretty easy) you got a piece of candy, and if you won you got a Webkinz Lil'Kinz(I ended up with 2 webkinz). Isn't that cool? And the whole thing was free. It kind of surprised me because the tag on the webkinz showed that they were $9.50. I guess they expected a lot of people to buy things after looking around the store because they were giving away a ton of webkinz. I also got my hair spray painted purple. Yay! Anyway, I'm very happy it's Saturday. If it weren't for the weekend I'd go insane. :)

1 comment:

Kayla said...

"My head hurts so much right now. I'm getting the worst migraines and I couldn't focus at all earlier. I have the weirdest feeling too, I'm very disoriented. For instance, I was walking into this room earlier and I walked right into the desk and hurt my leg on the corner of the table. It's like I couldn't see certain things or they weren't registering in my mind."

This is SOO me. Haha :) I'm a klutz.