Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Yay For Backround Music

Scroll down! I have music now!!! It's a little player from imeem. Start it up and begin to enjoy. I've got 58 songs for your listening pleasure. I also have a slideshow. Yay! I'm very happy about getting it set up. Also if you're down at the bottom where it says my music and you see no player just click in the blank area a few times and wait. It'll load after a bit. Some of the music isn't too good(because I wasn't too selective about what I was adding) but just skip over anything you don't like. I really like the last song, "Better Together" by Jack Johnson. The second to last song is a different version of it that I don't like as much and accidentally added. I also really like "One More Day" by Derek James and "No Such Thing" by John Mayer. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Gemma said...

I also really really like "One Last Breath" by Creed

Anonymous said...

hello whoever is out there (cool player).

Anonymous said...

on your profile, under books, how come you didn't add the twilight series?

Gemma said...

Oh I forgot.