Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Catchphrase, Quartz, and Glass Flowers
Hey all! I've spent the last five days in Boston with my family and I've really enjoyed exploring the area. We visited Harvard, walked the Freedom Trail and saw the Old North Church and Paul Revere's house, we got to look around on the USS Constitution "Old Ironsides"(an old and apparently important boat), we also saw Faneuil Hall and visited the Faneuil Hall Marketplace aka the Quincy Marketplace and while there we had lunch and I got some mini pagodas for my zen garden and I purchased a pretty black and silver folding hand fan. Oh yeah, we've also been wanting to get the game Catch Phrase because we thought it would be a fun game for all the relatives to play, we'll probably try to find and buy one today. Also, I've had to use an elevator two times during our visit, one time going up and one going down, the elevator only went one level from the parking garage we were in up to a restaurant so I was okay with it but still, I do not enjoy having to use elevators. I prefer the stairs, they're far more interesting and by using them you are less lazy plus using the stairs means I don't have to use the elevator. Sooo today we're headed out to Cape Cod and I'm excited for that to because we'll be there for a nice long ten days. Plus I'll get the chance to swim and I get to visit with family which is always a pleasure right? Absolutely. I hope all have been enjoying the last few weeks or so of vacation, spend them wisely. I think we go back to school on the 12? I am actually kind of looking slightly forward to school because we all get to see eachother again and, well, learn. I'm also a little apprehensive though because I just love the laziness and the laid back feel of summer that disappears at the beginning of the school year. Oh well, happy summer anyway, have a nice day all! :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment