Sooooo... I'm leaving for Boston now on the 18th instead of the 17th because my Aunt doesn't want us to get there on the 19th because that's the day she and my cousin, her son, Jay(I originally typed Jack, why'd I do that??? I knew it was Jay not Jack. Just to clarify.) will be packing his stuff and preparing to leave for China. I can understand how it would be just a little too hectic to add visitors to that. So yeah, not much difference for us though, so we're leaving a day later. Okay. Oh, and now after much prodding from Spencer I'm now using Mozilla Firefox as my web browser. Won't he be happy! He says it's much faster or something although I don't notice much difference. I am growing fond of the automatic spell checker though.
Also, am I the only one who goes back into old posts on my blog and other blogs and comments? I'm thinking I am because I must surely be the only person who wants to end the case of the fake sheen blog (let alone the only one who remembers it) once and for all. I'm bored, there is nothing good on TV and I have nothing left to do on the computer that I haven't already done, I think I'll try getting on Lively, googles new virtual world thing, but it's so glitchy and slow connecting that it isn't very fun.
3 comments:
I do sometimes.
what is lively?
It's google's new virtual world. It's pretty boring though.
Post a Comment