Ello all! Yay!! Claps for Sophia, she's home from China! Wooh. I will of course be leaving on the 17 for Boston and then we'll be visiting Cape Cod (lots of family to visit :D) During that time I really won't be able to get on the computer much so I may get in only 1 or 2 posts(or none, it depends, my relatives may want me to post so they can see my blog and read my posts over my shoulder as I type.. :D lol). We'll be back around the beginning of August or something. Gosh I wish we were going to New York too. Sigh* Oh well! Soooo, I'd just like to give a shout out to Laura! Kay, here goes... Do potatoes going into cream base soup get to be cooked? Also may we add cheese? I have some if needed. ...alrighty, hope she replies. I think I'll send an email and OMIGOSH. Ummmm, ew. This is just disgusting and awful I mean it's not like I've been anything particularly gas inducing. ...Nevermind... Soooo, today we went to the pottery place (my mom and Spencer and I) and we painted 2 pieces of pottery, one as a gift for each relative who we're staying with during our trip. I also painted a small mini tray. (for those of you who've seen the rose plate tray thingy I did, it's the smaller version OMIGOSH! and it's about half the size) Also, recently I've been listening to and trying to sing some songs by Vienna Teng. One of them is called Gravity(I think I have it in the player at the bottom) and I really like singing it. And although I may not sing it as well as Vienna I can do somewhat nicely(but the range in pitch is occasionally somewhat troublesome). OMIGOSH!.... This is annoying... funny, but annoying. Finally, to end this post I'd like to ask a very important question(which still somewhat confuses me) .... ... ....
Is it safe?
Is it safe?
6 comments:
yes, the potatos will be cooked.
I was thinking of adding cheese, too. Would you want to put it in the soup or put some shredded cheese on top?
both I think
We'll decide when it's time.
When the time comes it will bring the truth... and cheese.
what do you mean is it safe?
It's from this scene in the movie "Marathon Man". We watched it recently and in the scene there's a guy about to toture him with dental equipment and he keeps asking "is it safe?"
Post a Comment